10 Steps to Raising Your Vibration
Raising your vibration is the only effective way to get to the life you truly desire to live. While you are emitting a low vibration or frequency your life will never really be in harmony and you will constantly live with an inner feeling of discontent. It is this life of discontent that you put up with and accept that keeps you in a state of low vibration.
When you find the courage to do something about your low quality of life and choose to make things better you are on the right track to raising your vibration. Raising your vibration comes down to many factors and listed below are 10 key steps that will definitely help towards raising your vibration immediately.
- Be mindful of your thoughts, when raising your vibration. It is imperative to keep a close eye on the habitual thoughts that enter your head. It can be difficult at first to be aware of the many thoughts that constantly bombard your mind all day long but by beginning to notice unwelcome or negative thoughts you can start to replace them with a positive thought you already have preprogrammed in your mind, this works wonders towards raising your vibration. When I say preprogrammed I mean you have a positive thought in your mind, a thought that you know makes you happy, that you substitute in place of any negative thought that comes into your mind. The key to this thought substitution is to spend as much time thinking positive thoughts and less time thinking negative thoughts. By spending more mental time in the positive, this will help raise your vibration.
- Only talk about what you want, not what you do not want when looking to raise your vibration. If you are looking for a new relationship, don’t say things like, I can never find the right person for me. If you talk like this, this is exactly what you will get and you will make your quest towards raising your vibration that much harder. You get what you say and think. Even if you haven’t been too successful in finding the right person previously, it does not matter. Change your words and you will change your life and what you get in your life. Instead say something like, I intend to find the perfect person for me. Have a confident expectancy that at any time you could meet this person and you will exponentially increase your chances of finding them. The same thing goes for money, do not talk about not having enough money, either do not talk about it at all or only talk positively about having money and as what you want comes to you, this will help with raising your vibration as you feel better about yourself.
- Stay away from negative or pessimistic people. These types of people are running a very low vibration and their low vibration can have a negative impact on your vibration level. Instead of raising your vibration you will lower it and this will bring about more events residing on a low vibration, like problems, stress and worry.
- Spend some time not thinking. Yes, that is right, stop thinking so much. Go to a place in the country if you can and take a long walk, concentrating on your surroundings, keeping your mind off your usual thoughts. This is a great way to clear your head and also help in raising your vibration. If you cannot get away, then listen to some soothing music and avoid thinking by concentrating on the sounds.
- Join groups of like minded people. Spend time with people interested in the same things you like and learn at the same time. Being around like-minded and positive people seriously helps towards raising your vibration and the vibration of those around you.
- Give away something you can afford each week. Give away your time, some money to a charity you believe in or give away something you don’t use anymore but may be useful to someone else. What you give is what you get in life, so by giving you will receive in one way or another. Help others and you will be helped. You have a profound effect on raising your vibration when you help others as it makes you feel good from the inside.
- Be aware of your actions. Everything you do comes back to you in some way so always be wary of how you treat others and how you act in all situations. How you treat others is how you will be treated, by doing the right thing by everyone you come into contact with will help towards raising your vibration as others continue to do the right thing by you. Treating everyone well will have a positive effect on attracting people and opportunities into your life.
- Avoid the TV, radio and media in general. It is especially important to avoid all news programs as they do much more harm to your vibration level than they do good. By watching TV, you end up taking in so much negative energy it becomes confusing to your subconscious mind and some of that negative imagery and energy gets absorbed by your subconscious and elevates a feeling of fear from within. Most of the media works by fear mongering, they want to shock you into a state of fear so you keep on watching and the more you watch the more addicted you become. This has a disastrous impact on your vibration level and will never have a positive effect on raising your vibration.
- Stay optimistic at all times if your goal is to raise your vibration. This can be difficult to do…, especially when you are in a crisis but,when you are in a crisis situation, this is when it is most important to stay positive. By remaining positive you keep your vibration high and when you are vibrating at a higher rate your problems will dissipate so much quicker or you may find it was not really a problem at all. Positive things and events are attracted to positive people. Surrounding yourself with positive people is a great way to remain in a positive state of mind.
- Stay in touch with your feelings & Practice Gratitude. Your feelings are the cosmic glue in regards to your entire life. When you are feeling good about yourself only other things residing on the same good frequency will be attracted into your life. Your level of vibration runs parallel with your feelings. Stay on top of your feelings and do not allow yourself to feel negative or pessimistic. The better you feel about yourself and your life the higher you will raise your vibration. The easiest way to accomplish this is to start a Gratitude Journal. Make a few entries each day of what you are thankful for. Count your blessings instead of your problems. Find something to be grateful for even in the most difficult, painful situations. They are your greatest teachers! This will transform your life.