AREAS COVERED ON THIS PAGE
This section is set up to help Level 1 Reiki Practitioners review what they learned in their training. If you have any questions or input on what we can add to this page to help you get a better understanding of your training please contact us at email@example.com.
What is the meaning of Namaste
The Reiki Mandala Reiki:
- What it is
- How it is used
- The different levels of Reiki
- The purpose of Attunemnent and what to expect during the 21 days after the attunment.
- When did Reiki originate and when it was rediscovered
- Ancient Reiki methods of attunement
- Dr. Usui and the lineage he created.
Chakra System and Terminology
- Additional tools for Chakra work (stones)
Dowsing and the use of Pendulums Connecting to Your Higher Self
- Application to dowsing
- Explain different methods of muscle testing
Kurlian or Aura Photography Ethical Principles of Reiki
- Must ask permission first
- Reiki energy can’t harm
- Reiki energy knows where to go
Legal Issues and Client Releases Forms How to Turn on the Reiki Light Including:
- Kinesthetic (hand positions)
- Auditory (prayer)
- Spiritual protection
Hand Positions and Practice Sessions:
- On Self
- For full body in seated position
- On others on Table
- group healing of one person on Table
- For short Chakra balancing session
How to Finish a Session
Three Questions to Ask Clients before doing a Reiki Session
- What form of healing are you looking for?
- Is it ok to touch you?
- Are you a Diabetic?
- Why we ask the Diabetic question.
How to work on Multiple people – One At A Time Scanning
- Identifying negative energy
- Removing negative energy
- Filling effected areas with light.
- Practice session
Aura Cleansing (Standing Position) – Chakra Balancing
- Chakra aligning
- Closing Session
How to remove and Cleans Yourself of Negative energy and future means of protection Personal Reiki Work
- Self Healing
- Morning Rituals
- Healings Opening Chakras
Reiki For Animals and Plants
- What is Reiki and the meaning behind the Reiki logo?
- The Reiki Preparation Prayer and video of the proper hand positions
- How to do a Chakra Reiki healing session on someone else
- How to use a pendulum to find open and closed chakras
- How to muscle test Arm and hand
- How to muscle test for chakras
- How to do Reiki on animals and plants
- Terms and words to use instead of medical terms
- Client Information Form: Word Format PDF
Here is information on where to become an ordained minister. Click here to get ordained.