REIKI I Intensive 2-Day Certification Course – Oct 23 & 24th, 2022
October 23 - October 25
Traditional Usui System of Natural Healing
Unleash YOUR Natural Healing Ability, Eliminate unnecessary Medical Bills,
Reduce STRESS & Boost Immune System.
REIKI I Intensive 2-Day CERTIFICATION COURSE
DATE: Sunday & Monday, October 23 & 24.
TIME: Both days, 10am-6:00pm. Arrival time: 9:30am.
WHERE: in Bayshore Gardens, FL 34207. Exact address will be announced in October upon your registration.
CONTACT: Victoria Stitzer, call/text: 702-482-3719. Email: [email protected]
Did you know that YOU too can be a powerful HEALER?! Are you ready to change your life forever?!
Learn REIKI – Most Amazing Time-Proven & Tested Healing Method that came to us from Ancient Tibet hundreds of thousands of years ago! Rediscovered once again in Japan in 1800’s.
- Receive Sacred Initiation connecting you to the very Source of Life-force Energy.
- Learn to Protect yourself from negative energies at all times
- Learn how to Cleanse Yourself of any negative energy
- Learn to Ground yourself
- Learn Aura Cleansing & Chakra Balancing
- Learn to Identify & Remove negative energies from your Clients’ Energy Field
- Administer powerful hands-on treatments to Self & others, including animals and plants.
- Learn Basic History of Reiki and its Healing Miracles
- Quiet your Mind on command.
- Awaken Your Intuition by learning a number of Intuitive Tools in this course
- Raise your vibrations 500 times, which allows you to manifest positive experiences extremely fast
No prior experience necessary. REIKI is Strictly Spiritual and Non-religion based.
This Certification Course is Instructed by a Professional Reiki Master / Teacher with over 30 years of experience.
Call NOW to start YOUR healing process.
COST: $200.00. Seniors & Full-Time Students receive a 10% discount. Discounts available to those Reviewing the course.
To Inquire or Register, text/call: 702.482.3719, or email: [email protected]
Must pre-register, prepay and start your PREPARATION for the Attunement at least 3 days prior to the training.